Data we collect from you
We will collect and process the following Data about you:
- Data you give us. This includes information about you that you give us by filling in the forms on our Website, or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. It also includes information you provide when you participate in discussion boards or other social media functions on our Website, when you contact us on our Website, report a problem with it and/or when you request to subscribe to our newsletter(s). Data you give us may include your name, address, e- mail address, Uniform Resource Locator (URL), personal description, and free-form text.
Data we collect about you With regard to each of your visits to our Website we will automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect yourcomputer to the Internet, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system, and platform;
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locator (URL), download errors, length of visits to certain pages.
Uses made of your Data
We use your Data in the following ways:
Data you give us. We will use this Data to:
- carry out our obligations arising from any contracts between you and us, and to provide you with the information that you request from us;
- notify you about changes to our services;
- ensure that content from our Website is presented in the most effective manner for youand for your computer.
Data we collect about you. We will use this Data to:
- administers our Website and for internal operations, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- improve our Website to ensure that content your computer;
- (as part of our efforts) keep our Website safe and secure.
- Data we receive from other sources.We will combine this information with Data you give us and/or we collect about you. We will use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
Uses made of your Data
You agree that we have the right to share your Data with:
- selected third parties including analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimization of our Website.
We will also disclose your Data to third parties:
How we store, process and secure your Data
We will retain your Data as long as is needed to provide you with our services. We will retain and use your Data as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements. If you wish to subscribe to our newsletter(s), we will use your name and e-mail address to send the newsletter to you. Out of respect for your privacy, you may choose to stop receiving our newsletter(s) by following the unsubscribe instructions included in these emails or contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Similarly, you have the right to ask us not to process your Data for marketing purposes. We will always inform you (before collecting your Data) if we intend to use your Data for such purposes, or if we intend to disclose it to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your Data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at email@example.com. Our Website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, sponsors and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that they have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
103 Sham Peng Tong Plaza, Victoria, Mahe, Seychelles