A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These cookies are required for the functioning of our Website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our Website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-commerce payment processing services.
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our Website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our Website works, for example, by ensuring that users can easily find what they are looking for.
- Functionality cookies. These cookies are used to recognize you when you return to our Website. They enable us to personalize our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our Website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed.
Except for essential cookies, all cookies will expire after two years.
You can find more information about the individual cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them in the table below:
- Google Analytics [_ga]: Used to distinguish users. It enables us to identify what pages are popular, estimate our audience size and usage pattern, and better understand how the Website is used.
- Google Analytics GID [_gid]: Used to distinguish users. It enables us to identify what pages are popular, estimate our audience size and usage pattern, and better understand how the Website is used.
- Google Analytics Throttle [_gat]: Used to throttle request rate. This cookie does not store any user information. It is used by Google to limit the number of requests that have to be made to doubleclick.net (which will be zero in our case because we do not use any ads on our Website).
Your browser may allow you to change your cookie preferences, including to delete and disable our cookies. Please consult the help section of your browser or follow the links below to understand your options, but please note that if you choose to disable the cookies, some features or services of our Website may not operate as intended.
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/products/windows?os=windows-10
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/products/firefox/cookies
- Opera: http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/